We’ll help you set up your Shopify Store from account creation to payment setup. All we need to know is what you plan to sell, and your brand name – and we’ll handle the rest. Once everything is set up, we’ll hand over the keys to you.
In addition, we offer ongoing marketing and sales consultation, and email support to help you manage your new Shopify store, understand online marketing and add products and additional features.
This is included in the report
- Shopify Store Setup
- Domain Registration
- Product Listings
- Payment Gateway
- Tax Setup
- Logistic Suppport
- Email Support: 60 Days
- Marketing Consultation: 60 Minutes
Are there any additional costs?
Yes, our service fee ($990) only include the store setup and other work performed by us. It does not include fixed and monthly costs charged by Shopify and other service providers. Below follows a few examples:
- Shopify Store: $25 per month (including hosting)
- Accounting software: $30 per month
- Store Theme: $180 per year
- Email Software: $50 per month
- Domain: $20 per year
Can I choose the domain name?
Yes, you are free to select any domain you want. We recommend that you buy the domain on www.shopify.com/domains. In addition, we can also give you advice on how to select a domain name that enables you to grow your brand long term.
Can I select a store design?
Yes, you can select any store theme from themes.shopify.comthat we’ll integrate with your Shopify store.
How can I deliver products to my customers?
You can either manage delivery on your own or have your products sent to a fulfillment center. We’ll help you select the right strategy for your products, and integrate your store with the right logistics provider.
Can I sell internationally?
Yes, we can integrate your store with Easyship.com, which enables you to deliver products worldwide for their warehouses in Hong Kong, United States or Europe.
In addition, we can also integrate PayPal, Stripe and other payment gateways* that enable you to receive credit card payments from customers worldwide. Note that you
*Availability depends on where your company and bank account are registered
How many products can we list?
There is no limitation on the number of products you can list in your Shopify store. As part of this service, we help you list up to 10 products as we set up the account. Note that you must provide product descriptions and images
How long does this process take?
The process normally takes 7 to 14 days
1. You select a domain name
2. You select a Shopify plan and store theme
3. We recommend a payment gateway and delivery option, based on your product, location, and requirements.
4. We create the Shopify store account, set up a payment gateway, set up logistics integration, menu items, theme, and product listings.
5. You can now access the Shopify store
- Email support: 60 days
- Marketing consulting: 60 minutes (call)
1. This service does not include ongoing store management. Once the process is completed, you will manage the store and all orders directly.
2. We don’t offer refunds or money back guarantee once we have started the store setup process.
3. After the store is set up, you must connect your store to your accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks or XERO).
After your order: We will contact you to request additional details
Delivery time: 7 – 14 days
What you get: Shopify Store